As a wedding vendor I am always looking for new and upcoming trends. I want to my invitations to be fresh, and up to date with what is happening on in the world. I am also always looking for new inspiration and ideas, new ways creating.
I have put together some 2018 Wedding trends, research pulled from ‘Brides’ online magazine . Keep you eyes open for the following exciting trends….
all images pulled from pinterest… a great source for visuals!
1. floral updates – vessels of coloured glass and vintage shapes
2. 3d florals – gowns and veils
3. transparent elements – glass house venue
4. new food – no more three course set menu
5. invitation innovation, natural elements like wood and stone
6. lucky pearls, headpieces, rings and embellished dresses
7. wedding wreaths, all season wreaths with modern bohemian wildflowers
8. extravagant capes – full length flowing, and embellished cover ups
9. black accents – wedding dress drama
10. cutting the guest list – smaller weddings